BY LIFE LB
Add 60 g of powder (or approximately 10 tablespoons) to 250 ml of cold or warm water to prepare a shake, breakfast bowl or snack. Ideal as a complement to low protein diets.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients of the formula. Keep the product away from direct sunlight, heat (20-25ºC) and humidity. Does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMO) and is produced without GMO containing ingredients (according to EU Regulation 1829/03 and 1830/03). Legal: The product is manufactured according to HACCP or GMP, complying with EU requirements and legislation on food safety and traceability. The product packaging has been approved for products intended to be in contact with food. Allergens: (according to EU Regulation 1169/2011, Annex II). Vegan declaration: This product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Oats remain an important cereal crop in the developing world and require less nutrients (N-Sodium, P-Phosphorus and K-Potassium) to cultivate than wheat or maize.
- The name ‘protein’ originates from the greek proteos meaning primary or from first order.
- Proteins are mainly stored in the muscle (~45%) and organs (~25%), with the remainder being stored in the blood and skin.
- High-quality pea protein combined with yeast protein and BCAA (4:1:1 ratio of leucine:isoleucine:valine) allow for a complete and superior amino acid profile which will maximize muscle protein synthesis.
- The use of a patented enzyme complex (DigeZyme®) will help to improve amino acid absorption kinetics and enhance recovery.