A lab. A testing ground. A mission.
Welcome to Nutrition 2.0.
1. Indirect Calorimetry (Resting Metabolism Analysis)Non-invasive measurement of Resting Metabolic Rate and Respiratory Quotient. Allows calculating resting energy expenditure.
2. DXA – Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry:Body composition assessment (fat mass, fat-free mass and bone mass at both whole-body and regional levels)t.
3. Aerobic Capacity using gas analyzer:Measurement of maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max) and intensity zones.
4. Anaerobic Power Assessment (Wingate Test):Measurement of peak anaerobic power, mean anaerobic capacity and fatigue index.
5. Biochemical AnalysisBlood, saliva and urine collection to assess liver, kidney, muscle function and physiology as wells as lipidic and glycemic profile.
6. Bioimpedance AnalysisNon-invasive measurement of Water pools and Phase Angle.
7. Strength and Power EvaluationMulti-platform systems to measure, manage and evaluate power, strength and skill progression.
8. Nutrition Support / Exercise PrescriptionNutritionist & Sports Scientist for personal counseling – Nutrition & Exercise.