Protein Banana Bread
This Protein Banana Bread is a healthy version of the classic banana bread. No need to add gluten or refined sugars, to create an amazing post-workout breakfast or snack.
Ingredients (yields 10 slices):
- 70g of Bettery Instant Flaked Oats Cinnamon
- 150g of Rice flour
- 30g of Honey
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 whole eggs
- 50 ml skimmed milk or light soy beverage
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Garnish (optional): ½ banana and cinnamon powder to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until a creamy paste is obtained.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, place the banana halves on top and sprinkle with cinnamon powder
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
Información Nutricional (por rebanada)*