Protein Chocolate Mousse
Some people say that plant proteins can only be used in smoothies, but we refute that. We present the recipe for one of your favorite desserts, in a healthy version. Will you try it?
- 150 ml of chickpea cooking water (Aquafaba)
- 25g of dark chocolate 85% Cacao
- 30g of Plant Protein Bettery Cocoa flavor
- 1 tablespoon of honey (approx. 25 g)
Method of preparation:
- Beat the aquafaba with a mixer until it becomes a creamy, frothy mixture (like whipped egg whites).
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate
- Stir half of the whipped aquafaba into the melted chocolate.
- Add the protein powder and mix
- Fold in the rest of the whipped aquafaba
- Add the honey and mix
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate
By: Nutritionist Rita Ribeiro (3112N)