Microwave Protein Cookie
This single-serve protein cookie is not only easy to make, but it's also free from eggs, sugar, and oils; it's perfect for a healthy dessert or post-workout snack, and the best part, it's high in protein!
- 25g of Plant Protein Bettery Vanilla Flavor
- 15g of Oat Flour
- 5g of Cocoa powder
- 10g of 100% Peanut Butter
- Water to taste
- Chocolate chips to taste
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the peanut butter and stir
- Add water little by little until the dough is not so wet (add a little more oatmeal if necessary).
- Mold the dough into a circle on a plate and put it in the microwave for about 3 minutes at medium power.
By: Nutritionist Rita Ribeiro (3112N)