Baked Oatmeal Donuts
Have you ever thought you could eat a donut that would contribute to your daily protein intake? Here's the recipe so you can check it out.
Ingredients (for 6 donuts):
- 80g of Bettery´s Instant Flaked Oats Original
- 20g of Bettery´s Plant Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 60g low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 20g honey
- 100 ml skimmed milk or vegetable drink
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oats, vegetable protein, yeast and cinnamon.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the batter into the donut molds.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.