A match made in heaven: apple and cinnamon!
- 2 small apples
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 40g Bettery´s Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon flavor
- 15g of honey
- 1 dessert spoon vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder to taste
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Cook one of the apples in water
- Cut the other apple into small pieces and mix it with the juice, the lemon zest and the cinnamon
- Place the apple pieces on a baking tray or in an ovenproof dish.
- For the crumble mix the oats with the cooked apple, add the honey, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder and mix until a dough is formed.
- Place the crumble mixture on top of the apple pieces and bake for 20 minutes.