Are there other ways to take protein on-the-go? We have this recipe for you!
Ingredients (yields 9 balls):
- 1 ripe banana
- 30g 100% peanut butter.
- 60g Plant Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 dessert spoon of vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 40g 85% cocoa chocolate
Method of preparation:
- Grind all ingredients (except chocolate) until a malleable dough forms.
- Form into balls
- Melt the chocolate and roll each ball in the chocolate so that they are completely covered.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info (per ball*)